EMMY award-winning video production in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
We produce inspirational videos for nonprofits, universities, and corporations with heart.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, MINN FILMS travels around the country creating video stories for mission-driven organizations. Here's a small sampling of our work:
Our Most Popular Video Production Services
Your People Stories
Create a series of short videos about individuals who embody your mission, such as students and alumni, staff and volunteers, and the people you serve.
Each video is part of a cohesive video campaign that reflects your organization with the power of authentic stories.
- Average length: 2 minutes.
- 1 day on-location shoot, including interview and dynamic B-roll.
- 1/2 day planning, 3-4 days editing.
Tell your organization's story with an inspirational minidoc, featuring a select few individuals who express your mission.
The minidoc is perfect for embedding on your website, promoting on social media, sharing at events, or driving fundraising campaigns.
- Average length: 3-4 minutes.
- Combined story featuring 3-4 people.
- 1-2 days on-location shoot, including interviews and multiple B-roll scenes.
- 1 day planning, 4-6 days editing.
For scripted video announcements, we specialize in stress-free teleprompting that results in engaging video messages.
University, nonprofit, and corporate leaders can deliver the right message, naturally, confidently, and with precise wording.
- On-location teleprompter setup.
- Quick editing turnaround.
- Available as a retainer for recurring leadership messages.